Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

So today was Thanksgiving obviously and it was sooooooo good! We first went to Orem to see my Mom's side of the family. They make the best food and pie in the world. Plus they had me play "At a Paris Cafe" on the piano for a little program. It was totally fun! Then we went to my Dad's brother Justin's house. Him and his wife Annie are the parents of the little baby Cole that stayed at our house. (PS Baby Cole can walk now!!!) It was the first time my Dad's whole side of the family could be together at one time! So yeah I think he enjoyed it a lot. I had fun too though! I hope that you all had amazing Thanksgivings too! See ya!

1 comment:

Katie Paras said...

WoW it sounds like your thanksgiving was like way fun!!! And your cousin cole sounds way cute!!! And no Edward does not sound like a robot!!! And it is so okay that his hair looked like it was from the 60's he pulled it off, like way good!!! he looked cute with it!!! LoL!!! Katie.