Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day

So for New Years day, Erin and I planned a fabulous day. We were originally going to the craft store for some craft supplies, but the plans kind of changed as we went along. Our first stop of the day was once again Mimi's Cafe, where we ate an amazing lunch of chocolate chip panckes, fresh fruit, and the best hot chocolate in the world. My favorite part was the whip cream on top of the hot chocolate! Yum! Then we went over to Target. It happened to be on the way to Micheals the craft store so we figured, why not? After browsing clothes of all shapes and sizes, (we looked at all the cute baby clothes!) we moved on to Micheals. We found all sorts of cute crafts, but nothing that we really wanted. We left and walked the 1/2 mile from there to the mall. We tried on lots of dresses from JCPenny's. Some were super cute, some were too small, and some were totally hideous! We took lots of pictures and they will make really great memories! I decided that I really wanted a game for my new Nintendo DS so we went to Gamestop to search for it. We couldn't find it anywhere so we started the walk BACK to Target. About halfway there, Erin's mom happened to run into us. She drove us the rest of the way there. After searching, I found the game I had been looking for, Littlest Pet Shop: Garden Jardin! I was so happy. It is so fun. It may sound weird but the littlest pet shop games are way fun! We eventually drove home from Target, pretty much exhausted. It was a great day though and I had lots of fun. Some people say there is no way they could keep up with Erin and I, and after today, I can see why they would think that!

No comments: