Monday, January 26, 2009

Science Fair..

Today I finished and completed my science fair project! It was a huge relief to be done for me because I have been stressing about it for a long time! I did mine on: Is the sense of taste or smell more accurate in identifying foods? I had to make a science journal with background research, experimental materials and procedures, and a data analysis and everything! Plus a science fair tri-fold poster board! Whew! Anyway I think I did pretty good and I hope Baylee and Erin do an awesome job too! Good luck guys!

1 comment:

Katie Paras said...

Hahha!!! Im happy for you!!! LoL!!! And you had to do that science fair.... Right??? That really sucks. And i will spoil her i love my new dog!!! She is so cute!!! We need to hang out sometime!!! So ya!!! Talk to you later!!!