Sunday, September 27, 2009

Girl's Night!

On Friday, McKenzie and I decided that we should have a Girl's Night with some of our favorite people - The Brophy girls! We invited Natalie, Lyndsey, and Maddi over to my house for the night. We started this fun party by playing Girl Talk Jenga and What-if and Then! Fun games!



Ha ha don't we look so happy?




Next, we decided to pose for the camera! Work it!

Next, we headed downstairs for a snack, Oreo ice cream and orange juice! Ha ha! Look at our orange juice drinking pictures! They are amazing! I especially love Lyndsey and Natalie's! So cute!



Last event of the night was to watch Ella Enchanted!!




McKenzie and I had such a fun time with them and hopefully they had fun too! They are such fun people and I love to hang out and talk with them! I am crossing my fingers that we can have another party soon!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

that looks like a TON of fun! You must be really close with the Brophy girls :)