Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life Lately...

So lately, there hasn't been anything extremely important in my life to blog about. So here is just a review of some of the things that I have been doing.
♥ I made the yearbook staff. Erin and I have been asked to be co-editors which is pretty cool. I went to my first meeting today and it looks like this is going to be a lot of fun! (Today we decided on a theme and on the yearbook cover!)
♥ School, same old same old. Nothing new. Boring and stressful. Yay.
♥ Miss Utah! I went to my first workshop for Miss Utah Outstanding Teen Pageant. It is a lot bigger and a lot different then the Syracuse Pageant. But I have learned a lot and I am getting ready!
♥ The saddest part of my life is that Erin is moving. TO CALIFORNIA! I am so sad and I don't know what I am going to do. I am going to miss her like crazy and I am going to have major withdrawal from this.

Lastly, I have been really getting into "Would You Rather" questions lately. So I am going to ask one and you all should leave comments with your answer. Here it is: Would you rather know it all or have it all?

Blog ya' later!



No comments: