Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things to Be Happy About!

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, so I thought I would just make a post on things that I am happy about! Today was a good school day for once, so I am in the mood to write this!


1) I am pysched to be getting my teeth whitened! I have always wanted whiter teeth and now I finally get my chance! The dentist took my impressions today and tomorrow I will be getting the whitening trays. I put bleach in the trays and the wear them at night! Yes!

2) Crowns! Lately, I have been loving anything with a crown on it. I love crown paper, pictures, paintings, jewlery, and of course actual crowns! If it has a crown on it, I would love to get my hands on it! ( I LoVe this picture that I took by the way! :)




3) Although I am immensely sad that Erin has moved, it is fun beginning to write her letters. I have written a couple so far! The last day that we spent together, we made "letter boxes." Whenever we get a letter from the other person, we put it in our box.



4) Just having a good life! Yep, the first three were all that I could think of for now!


♥ Until next time! ♥






No comments: