Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life's Latest

So, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Really, nothing significant has happened. Oh well, I will find something to post about. So lately my life has been full of new people. I now am friends with BriAnna, Tyler, Brady, and Mandi. It is pretty exciting and I am glad to have fun people to talk to now! I have been keeping extremely busy on the yearbook staff as the editor. We barely made our last deadline, but somehow we did!! I am still writing letters to all of my friends and loving it! There is nothing more exciting then opening my mailbox to find something for me from a friend! It makes me very happy! I am pretty stressed out about all of the projects I have going on right now though in all of my various classes. I have one big geography project, one big math project, and FIVE giant english projects! Yes, I know! Crazy right? That's what I get for having Killingbeck for Honors English. Sigh. Oh well, I would rather be busy then bored! Um, I don't think I have any other new information. Oh, yes I do. We got new carpet last week. It was pretty exciting. Strange, but exciting. Yep, that is totally it. Ok, au revoir bloggers!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Ashlie! I'm FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D thank you so much!