Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update!


It's been forever since I've blogged. Wow, life's been a little crazy lately! It's cramming time for driving hours since I have to have my 10 hours done by March 13th. It's kind of stressing me out since I only have like three done. But I know I'll get it. This week I took a practice ACT test called the PLAN test. It was four hours long. Seriously, longest test of my life! To my surprise, it was pretty easy! I had some issues with science but the rest was much easier than I was expecting. Especially math! It was mostly just geometry and algebra. Hardly any Algebra 2 so I was totally fine.

Instrument wise, I'm a little stressed about learning and memorizing a 10 page song for a piano recital in almost 3 months. That's a small time frame for something like that. But it's only a late-intermediate level piece, so I should be ok. And guitar..... oh guitar.... It's been fun but crazy. Lots of deadlines to make! But I'm loving it. (:

Hmmm that's pretty much it. Just trying to make it through this year!! I'll try to do better with blogging though!

No comments: