Friday, February 4, 2011

Wreck This Journal


Busy Bee Lauren has done a few posts about her experience with a book called Wreck This Journal. It sounded basically amazing so I ordered it off of Amazon. I don't think it could have come at a better time! It's an incredible stress reliever, I'll just say that much. Basically the whole point is to destroy the journal. There are all sorts of instructions telling you ridiculous/pointless things to do. I've only done a couple pages so far but it was the most relaxed I've been in a while. I'm a perfectionist, so it's kind of hard to just be careless with this book, I like to keep books looking nice, but it'll be a great thing for me to have. (:

 The only things I've done are to fake number every page, fill out the: This Book Belongs To page, and write one word over and over again.
 It's hard to tell I know, but I chose to write the word "Smile." It seemed like the perfect word to write a million times in a row today. (:

If you don't already have one, I suggest you get one. They're amazing.


No comments: