Wednesday, October 10, 2012

College.

It's crazy how fast my Senior year is flying. First term is already over.
 
How's it going? Well it's killing me.
 
How can they expect us to deal with high school and figuring out college at the same time?
Too much stress and too many deadlines.
 
But I'm doing it, trying to take things a step at a time.
 
I got my graduation tassel yesterday and I'm obsessed, I think it's way cute.
 
It makes things feel so real. I can't believe it still!!
 
Yesterday night I went to the Utah State University open house, where I was offered a four year, full ride scholarship, which is for 8 semesters and ends up being worth a little over $20,000.
It's incredible to see all my hard work pay off.
 
 
So future Aggie? Maybe. I've got a lot of decisions to make, and a couple other options to consider, but right now, this seems like a pretty good plan.

No comments: