Thursday, October 25, 2012

UEA.

UEA is incredibly looked forward to since it's the first real break after school starts. This year it was literally fantastic.
 
Thursday - Shopping and chick flicks with Bay
Friday - Dinner and a concert in SLC with Brayden and his family, and then corn mazes
Saturday - Pictures with my best friends, can't wait to see how they turned out!
Sunday - Took family pictures... More on that later
Basically this weekend was perfect. It was so nice to forget about all the stress of school for a while and just have fun again. I felt like I was trying to shove an entire summer's worth of fun into three days, but it was worth it. I love keeping busy and making memories. ♥
 
Back to school again, but first term's going to be over next week.
 
Also it snowed today. And I will never be able to express just how much I hated it.

No comments: