Sunday, December 9, 2012

La Caille 2012.

I had the opportunity to go to La Caille for a third time this week. I adore this resturant and jumped at the chance to go again, this time with my Prostart class. Kena and Baylee were able to go too and we had an awesome time, and didn't miss being at school one bit.

I've never been during the winter. This is a beautiful resturant and I've always been in the spring when the flowers are blooming and peacocks are roaming, so it was much different to see it in the winter. I thought it'd be bleak and maybe less appealing but I was wrong. Instead of flowers, they had beautiful light displays and many gorgeous pine trees and ribbon. I was not disappointed.

I struggled eating the snail this time around. I wasn't nervous because I'd done it before, but right after I took a bite, Kena and Baylee started talking about how gross it was and then since I was thinking about it, I started gagging on it. But no worries, I did it. The hardest time, but I did it.
Kena struggled even more than me. She had it in her mouth for about 10 minutes, gagging, and not being able to swallow. She said she liked the taste but the texture was too much for her to handle.
Bay did the best out of everyone. She loved it and ate it no problem,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then there was the meal, which we took detailed pictures of, because everything was beautiful:
 
Fancy butter
 
All our silverware
 
Ecscargots
 
 
 
Pineapple Sorbet
 
Croissant
 
Salad
 
Main Dish
 
Dessert (By far my favorite part)
 
A couple pictures of the beautiful resturant:
 
 
 
I love these girls(: I have amazing best friends(:
 

No comments: