Sunday, December 30, 2012

Temple Tuesday.

Kena and I decided to join in on the Temple Tuesday madness for the first time and it was an awesome experience! We went to the Bountiful Temple to do baptisms for the dead before school. I've never left so early in my whole life. I left to pick up Kena at 4:50 am. Crazy, but worth it. It was my first time at the Bountiful temple and it was a very beautiful one. It was interesting at times, but being there and the things that happened made me think a lot. I feel like that's exactly where God wanted me to be! It was amazing, and I'm sure we'll be taking part in it again soon.

 
 
 
 
 
Bad quality pictures... I only had my iPod.
 
 
 
 
 
After the Temple we went to Sills, first time I'd been there too! It was amazing. Scones as big as my head. I loved it.
 
 


No comments: