Sunday, February 24, 2013

Prom!

Brayden asked me to prom in the cutest way(: He did a princess theme, perfect because I'm such a princess and the Disney princesses have always been my favorite! I came home from a long day at work and was totally surprised to see all of this!

 
 
 
 
 
Awesome pictures I know... I was just a little tired... Haha.
 
 
He left letters of his name in cute little princess boxes(:
 
 
 
It was absolutely darling(:
 
I answered him back by getting a hot-n-ready pizza from Little Casears, trying (But failing) to write "yes" with the pepperoni, and then I posted a realllllly hideous picture of myself on the lid of the box with the saying, "I'm hot-n-ready to share prom with you!" It was pretty funny(:
 
Feels like prom is so crazy early this year, I hate how rushed it is! Preference was basically yesterday! But I can't wait, got my dress and it's beautiful. It's going to be a ton of fun. (:
 

No comments: