Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sub Zero Sleepover!

The Sub Zero girls had a sleepover at Sub Zero this weekend! It was crazy fun. Baylee and I worked Friday night and Sydnie and Alicia met up with us around midnight. We set up camp in the middle of the store and then Bay and I left to get everyone's food orders from McDonald's around 1:00 am. We went through the drive through and asked if we could make three separate orders since we had cards and couldn't split them. The worker said no, and we were appalled! They always let us! So, to solve the problem, we went around the drive through three times. (: Hahaha it was so funny because the lady hated us so much! I told her I needed three orders, and I made it happen. (;

We headed back laughing, always a good time with Baylee. (: We played games, made ice cream at 3:30 am, and hung a white sheet on the wall so we could fall asleep watching Moulin Rouge on a projector. We had such a good time. I love my work girls(:

 
 
Bay's pump was broken, so we ended up having to manually blow up the queen sized air mattress. What a blast....

No comments: