Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Day of School.



The last day of my high school career. It's still incredibly surreal. I feel like Monday I'm just going to go back and see all the same people in all the same classes.

I honestly believe high school went by too fast! This was an emotional day. I'm going to miss so many people, friends and teachers. If you didn't like high school, you did it wrong. These were absolutely without a doubt the best three years of my entire life. Sure there were moments of stress and such, it's high school, but honestly, the memories were worth it.

I've had the opportunity to be best friends with these three girls since eighth and ninth grade and high school would have been miserable without them. So blessed to have them in my life. And aren't we so cute?(:

 
 
 
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. We're always laughing <3 p="">
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this boy... I've been so blessed with him as well. What an amazing kid who treats me better than I could ever imagine. He made high school perfect. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to him in just a few weeks.
 
We signed yearbooks, my favorite thing to do in the world, then continued our tradition of four years of going to Arctic Circle on the last day of school. (: We recreated some pictures(:
 
Junior Year
 
Senior Year
 
 
Junior Year
 
Senior Year
 
WAYYY back in Freshman Year... Oh Bay(:
 
Junior Year
 
Senior Year
 
My best friends all through high school(: I love them (:
 
Reading everyone's messages in the yearbook made me cry.
 
"You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast."
 
This is so true.
 
I loved high school. I'm going to miss these kids who are off to big adventures around the world for missions, college, traveling... Just everything. I know these people are going to do great things and I love them a lot.
 
I'm going to miss my teachers, especially Mrs. Olson who cried and hugged us and told us how much she'd miss us. Made me cry too.
 
I was blessed with great teachers for the most part.
 
Oh high school, I loved you.
 
Thanks for the memories <3 p="">
 
And this night my parents took Baylee and I to such an amazing graduation dinner at Corbins, I loved it. Thanks mom and dad(: and my mom spent a lot of time making a darling graduation movie for me, made me cry. I'm going to miss them when I'm off at college!
 
Time, please slow down. I want to enjoy this summer.
 
Excited for everything to come!

No comments: