Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

I had one of the best Christmas's of my life this year! I had a HORRIBLE night sleep. I went to lie down at 9:00 then I finally fell asleep at 12:00 then I woke up again at 3:00. It was pretty pathetic. I guess I was just too excited! When my parents finally allowed us to go downstairs at 7:00 AM we literally ran down the stairs. The first thing I noticed was a brand new metallic pink nintendo DS! I was so extremely happy! I got nintendogz, animal crossing: wild world, mario cart, and mario party DS. It is soooooo fun and awesome. Did you know you can connect and play games and chat with other people that have DS's??? I also got a Paris calendar, an eiffel tower poster, eiffel tower earrings and an eiffel tower necklace, new boots, a new scarf, a yo yo ball, jenga girl talk and lots of other stuff. Our family present this year was a Karoke Machine. It is really cool because it has a video camera attached to it that let's you see yourself performing on the TV. After opening our presents, we spent most of the rest of the day visiting with my dad's side of the family and playing with our presents. had a GREAT Christmas this year! So thanks to everyone who made it fun! I hope you all had a awesome Christmas too!

No comments: