Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Isaac's Birthday Party!

Ok so yesterday was Isaac's 10th (yep double digits!) birthday party. He took 5 of his friends to Classic Fun Center. Of course, I went along and took my bestest friend Erin duh! We did the bounce zone thing first. We had so much fun! Erin and I made each other fly. (One of us laid on one side of a mushroom, then the other person jumped on the other side of it. This resulted in flying!) Our favorite though was trying to get on and balance on giant mushroom looking things. We laughed a lot. Next we ate minature brownies and popsicle things. Isaac opened his presents and Erin even brought him $10 for his birthday and she's not even his friend! She is just amazingly nice like that! Ha ha! Then we played lazer tag. It was Erin and I against all the boys! We lost miserably! They had 6760 points and we had 2790 points. Pretty pathetic, but we had tons of fun anyways, and hey we were outnumbered by 4 people! Unfair right! J/K! Next we got to play arcade games. I didn't do too well on those but I won 36 tickets on Deal Or No Deal. It was great! Erin and I bought these Crayola Crayons Erasers that look totally like a real crayon! After the party we were exhausted. (In French tout raplapla! cool huh?) But I had so much fun with Erin and Isaac. Happy 10th Birthday Isaac!

1 comment:

Katie Paras said...

Omg!!! Ashlie that sounds like so much fun!!! I love lazor tag!!! (did i spell that right???) And you remember what the score was??? WoW!!! LoL!!! You really like french don't you??? I think it is really cool!!! Can you have a conversation in french??? O tell your bro i said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Even though he does not know me like at all!!! LoL!!! Love Katie!!!