Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hmmm.....I need to post something....

I haven't posted in forever!! Crazyness! My life is just bleh. Nothing exciting to write about! On New Years Eve, all I did was go to McKenzie's house and struggle through a game of Apples to Apples with her family! :)

Oh my Dad bought my mom a cool nail thing that makes your nails shiny!!

Life is dRaMaTiC!!!! It's stupid, but there are so many problems between friends and such.

Um, I'm going ice skating tomorrow. I'm pretty worried seeing as I don't even know how to roller blade!!! I'm just going to fall over and over and over!! Eh, we'll see how that goes!!

Well anyways, I need to go do my math homework now before my big test tomorrow. I wish everybody an amazing 2010. It has already brought about some significant firsts for me! I am excited and hope this year will bring amazing experiences!! Thanks to everyone who helped me make 2009 my most memorable year so far!! I have had such amazing opportunities!!

That just made me come up with another idea for my next blog post!! Fun! :)

Bye bloggers!! ♥



No comments: