Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spread the Love!!!!

So with Valentine's Day coming up soonish, and because I had a super long geography period today that I was ReAlLy bored in :) , I made a list of things that I LoVe!



I ♥.........................................................

friends. photography. my dog. tumbling. letters. passing notes. writing. singing. dancing. shopping. my vanilla icing lip gloss. all of Nicholas Sparks' books. crowns. dresses. glitter. pageants. playing the piano. my young women leaders. editing pictures. computer design. fashion. big earrings. sparkly clips. sequins. cheesecake. cameras. my laptop. my iPod. music. pictures. zebra print. curls. being a jumelle. sashes. scarves. lotion. the smell of paint. laughing. smiling. the mall. life. peace signs. recycling. pink. baking. cookie dough. being on the yearbook staff. poetry. nature. Jon Schmidt's piano music. watching the snow falling fresh onto the roads and grass at night under the stars and streetlights when there are no cars out. baby white seals. giraffes. flowers. Hello Kitty. berets. fuzzy blankets. stickers. cute notebooks. sharpies. scrapbooking. ribbons. polka dots. bananas. pineapple. sandals. games. having fun. life♥


And that is the list that I came up with. So, what do you love? (:




2 comments:

Bryce K. said...

Hi, Ashlie! I saw berets were on your list, but france wasn't! Something must be wrong. :P Anyhoo, nice blog!

Ashlie said...

Ha ha thanks! Yeah, I suppose I should add France shouldn't I?