Saturday, February 6, 2010

Movie Day!!!!

Today was one of the best Saturdays of my life!! First off, I got to go with Katie (whom I love!) to see Dear John! We have been so excited to go see it after reading the book! It was an AmAzInG movie and I highly recommend it. Even though we were crying almost the whole time, we totally loved it! It is my new favorite movie!!!!! After Dear John, we went and got a hunormous delicious oreo shake at Iceburgs! Yum! Then Katie's mom came to pick her up and I went with McKenzie (whom I also love!) to see When in Rome! Another super super cute movie! I loved it, just not as much as Dear John!!! Then we went to Walmart and I bought The Last Song - another Nicholas Sparks book that I have been wanting to read! So I is excited about that! Then we went back to her house and ate chinese food and cake batter ice cream and watched The Wedding Planner. What a marvelous day. Goodbye! ♥



No comments: