Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School: Junior Year Edition.

Can't believe how fast summer flew by. Not excited one single bit about that concept. Being back to the stress, rush, and schedule of school life isn't fun. Not a lot you can do about it though right? So far, I think I've had a pretty good schedule.

I have three classes with Baylee, one class with Brady and Brayden, and one class with Kenzie. But I do have at least people I know and can talk to in most of them. I hate that high school is so big you never get classes with your friends.

I've loved being able to drive to school this year. Makes me so happy. I don't have to walk home carrying my 20 pounds of books anymore!

It's already been a lot of work, but I know I'll manage to get through it. Really, I just have to take it one day at a time. And figure out how to balance school, piano, online classes, and hopefully this job I just interviewed for. It'll be tricky to say the least, but I'm confident I can do it.

Also, excited for the fun junior year will bring. I'm finally old enough to go to dances! I can't even wait. And I love the football games, and all other sorts of fun events that high school brings.

Basically, I'm just hoping for a good, successful, fun year. Is that too much to ask?! (:


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute picture! Thanks for being a great role model to Megan. She was talking about you again tonight - all good. She can't wait to play the piano just like you one day. She has a song that she is working on that she wants you to hear. Cute, huh?