Sunday, August 21, 2011

Davis County Fair Baby Contest

As the first attendant to Miss Davis County Outstanding Teen, I got to judge the Baby Contest at the Davis County Fair!! (: I was so excited to do it and it was so much fun!! I judged with Jaylen Hernandez, second attendant to Miss Syracuse, and Kennedy Wilkes, first attendant to Miss Davis County. We had a great time, but it was so hard! There were so many cute kids in every single division! One time we only had two, and that was great, but in every other division we had 20+ kids! It was awesome! Hard decisions had to be made since we had to pick a top three winners for every division. Seriously, all the kids were darling! But we had to do it! I thought some of the moms were going to kill me.... They weren't happy at all if their kid didn't place... but there were so many! I felt bad sometimes, because I'd never want to make any kids feel bad, but I did what I had to do! The divisions were:
-0-6 month boys
-0-6 month girls
-6-12 month boys
-6-12 month girls
-1-2 year boys
-1 year girls
-2 year girls
- Baby Crawling Derby
- 3-5 year boys
-3-5 year girls
-Twins
It was a great experience. Being a judge is a lot of fun. (:

Feeling official (:
Us with the Queen from the 1 year old girl division and her cousins

Us with the first runner-up, winner, and second runner-up in the 3-5 year girls division


Me, cute little boy, Kennedy

Us with the absolutely adorable winners in the twin division. Are you not in love with their outfits?!
Kennedy, Danielle, Jaylen, Gabrielle, me

I hope I get to have another experience like this! Because it was SO fun. (:

No comments: