Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love ~ Love ~ Love

I love Valentine's Day! A holiday to celebrate love. It's perfect. (:

This year, I had a way fun Valentine's Day. (: Wore red and white to school, thanks to my jumelle for providing me with a darling red Gilly Hicks hoodie, and just felt happy. (: Took some pictures with the people I just love! (:
 

After school, Brayden had Lacrosse practice and work, so we couldn't do anything, and just made plans to go on a date the next day. Which was very fun. (:

But.... (: I decided to still do something that day to surprise him. (: He had to close for work, so right before closing time, I went to Chick-Fil-A and heartattacked his car (: I cut out some little hearts and wrote the things I love about him on them, and then taped them on his windows. I also left little presents and things with cute little quotes on them on his car. (:




Well that was fun. (: I felt sneaky! Afterwards, I just pulled my car on the side of the building so I could see him when he came out, but he wouldn't be able to see me. (: I ended up having to wait two hours for him to finally come out, and even ended up falling asleep at one point. (: But anyways, I got out of my car, and hid in a bush and watched him as he collected everything and got in his car. He called me, and while we were on the phone, I ran around the building so I could be behind his car. I told him to turn around and I was standing there behind him with a cute little rose. I totally surprised him and it pretty much was amazing. (:


It was fun. I love being sneaky and surprising people. (:

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day. (:
I'm so grateful for the love I have in my life!

No comments: