Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jordan's Farewell.

I've been working with Jordan since we both got hired at Sub Zero when it opened. This kid is so much fun to be around and absolutely hysterical. Working with him and getting to know him has been amazing! He's such an incredible example to me as well. His father is not a member of the church and doesn't want Jordan to go on a mission at all. He doesn't support him in it at all and offered him $5,000 cash and a car to stay home. A mission is important to Jordan though, so he's going anyway. I am proud of him! He's off to Guatemala! Baylee, Mark, and I all went to watch his farewell talk today, and he did a great job! We will miss him but he's going to be an amazing missionary!



Little Markie. T-Swift. Bay Face. Playa.
I love my work family. (:

No comments: