Sunday, February 26, 2012

Titan For Life.

"Falcons bleed green.
Lancers bleed blue.
Darts bleed gold.
Knights bleed maroon.

But Titans don't bleed."

I am so proud to be a Titan! (:
Thinking back about my original decision to go to Clearfield, I'm so glad I changed my mind. I love everything about my school. I've gotten to be with the most amazing people and at the most amazing school. I can't imagine my life anywhere else.

Our girls basketball team just won the state championship! We've only lost one game in three years! And this year we were undefeated all the way to the title! Go girls! They're the best! And I'm just so proud of my best friend Brady. (: She's on the team, and we love to cheer for her. She rocks. The end.

Kenzie and I went to watch the semi-finals and it's crazy how our team just annihiliates!



Congratulations Brady! You deserve it!

No comments: