Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Morp 2012!!

Morp was so much fun this year! I had the best date and the best group.

I went with Brayden, and McKenzie and Colton were in our group! For our day date we went to Boondocks, which was a blast. (: Go-cart racing, bowling, laser tag, mini-golfing arcade games, beautiful weather.... It was perfect(:

Awww, we're cute little golfers(: I love this picture(:



In case you were wondering, I'm horrible at mini-golf, and got the worst score by 20 points - 81. Yikes(: 


Colton likes to ruin our adorable pictures(: Ha ha ha(: 


Brayden looked amazing carrying around our purses for us(:  

Colton's victory pose as the winner of mini-golf(: 



 The boys liked playing shooting people games. Violent kids. (:


 All of our prizes(: Four jumping frogs, a giant dice, two sour punch straws, and an eraser shaped like a duck(:


Brayden likes to take pictures of me when I'm on the phone. Or doing anything really. Had to delete a ton of them(: Just pointing out, I did win at bowling(: With ironically, the same score I got golfing!(: Woo!



Owned the boys at laser tag, got the highest scoring player of the game(: Brayden says I can be a warrior princess(: Haha(:

The boys did the batting cages, but we were satisfied just watching(: 

Headed home to get ready, had pictures, dinner at Chili's, the dance, and then a fire at Brayden's house! Roasted starbursts and had smores(:

Way fun dance(: The theme was Notorious: Heroes vs. Villains
Brayden and I went as Batman.
Colton and Kenz went as Superman.

I had a great day(: Love spending time with my best friend, he's amazing(:

No comments: