Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Winding to a Close.

I'm almost to the point of the end of my junior year! I can hardly believe how fast this year went by, and I can barely keep up! I can't wait for summer and the freedom I'll have again, to do the things I want, when I want!(:

The end of the year is always a super crazy, busy time, but I've made it so far!

I had to do another interior design board, and although it took me about 8 hours, I'm happy to say I'm really proud of it!



I got 100% on my chemistry CRT's. That's insane, I've been struggling all year! So that was kind of an exciting accomplishment! Plus, I was the only one in my class who passed the State Final for my college interior design class. My college GPA is already a 4.0!

Hanging out in my favorite gym class ever, yoga. This class keeps me sane.

I still have a lot of work ahead of me.... French final, math final, engish quizzes.... but I can do this. (:
Plus, looking forward to things like yearbook day, and fun days in class all next week.
Going to be a blast.


No comments: