Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Playing Catch-Up.

I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged, since it's been almost a month. I've just been crazy busy with everything! Between school and work, I never have any time anymore!

So here's just a glimpse of life lately:

Had a girl's day with Kena. Manicures and pedicures, shopping, ice cream, dinner, talking, listening to music, getting Calypso's.... Yeah, way fun. I adore this girl!



Getting breakfast with Brady. School's over-rated now(;

Made tye-dye cupcakes with Brayden(:

Taking pictures with our school's new "S" statue! Go Titans(:

Oh and this is just a random thought, but it seriously bothers me that everytime I log into my twitter or facebook, I click the little box that says, "Remember me" and it never does. So I have to re-type in everything. Again. Why does it give me the option if it never even works?

Also, got to deal with the bank deactivating my account. I called them to get it reactivated, but when they asked for the last four digits of my social security number, I gave them the first four numbers that came to my head, my debit card pin. So ended up having to go get verified in person and it was so much trouble, all because I'm really stupid. At least it's working. (:

No comments: