Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Television Debut.

Got to be on the news this week for Sub Zero! KUTV came in to do a special on our store and it was so much fun! It was so early and I hated waking up at 4:30, but it was worth it. It was a good time! Bay and I brought my little sisters and Megan to come pretend to be happy customers and eat ice cream - because everyone loves ice cream at 5:00 am, right? Well the kids did at least. (: All three of the girls got to talk on tv, and basically felt famous.

 In the end, all I had to do was to let them dip my hair in liquid nitrogen. Scary? Yes. I've seen what nitrogen can do and I wasn't sure what effect it would have on my hair, but I let them try it anyways. My hair has made a full recovery, and was only crunchy for a while. (:

All of us(: - I love my job and the amazing people I work with(: I have a great work family(:



My boss Jamie with Casey(: Casey was so fun and outgoing! He couldn't stop dipping things in nitrogen, he was absolutely fascinated. I loved meeting him!







Yay for ice cream during breaks!(:



These two kids are my favorite(: Shay is the sweetest little girl I've ever met(: We were twins for Halloween, both dressed like Rapunzel from Tangled(: She's my favorite work buddy(:

You can watch our exciting adventure here.

Fun day(:

No comments: