Sunday, April 29, 2012

Morp!

Kenzie and I helped each other ask our dates to Morp this year. (: We had a lot of fun!(:

To ask Brayden, I gave him clues to find keys that ended up saying, "Because you hold the key to my heart, will you go to Morp with me??" It was fun, even though I'm such a genius and posted it on Twitter, allowing him to see it before I realized he would and deleted it..... Yeah.
One of the keys and clues(: Kenzie and I traded off places to watch and make sure he found them. It was fun to know he had no idea we were there!

Found it crazy that right before I ask him, we wrote cards on this paper at Young Women's. It's a sign. (:

Kenzie asked Colton by getting a poster that said, "You'd light up my galaxy if you went to Morp with me!" And then we got glow sticks, star wands, and milky ways and threw them all over his room. As well as getting little glow in the dark stars and writing the letters to her name on them and sticking them all over his walls and ceiling!

We're excited(: But we definitely have some major planning to do!

No comments: