Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break.


Took a family trip over Spring Break this year!
The best part was Vegas, hands down. I'm pretty sure I could live there!
I love the big city, the amazing buildings, incredible shopping, so much to see.
I was in heaven.

Then we went down to Phoenix.
We had pretty good weather for the most part!
I loved lounging by the pool. The best.
Our hotel was lovely and we found ways to entertain ourselves while we were there.

Also spent a lot of time driving. Definitely no fun.

What really upsets me is my camera died only the second day we were there! I was so excited to have to chance to get some good pictures! But I only had 10 minutes to pack and forgot the charger in the rush. Wish I'd been able to take more, but here are some of the ones I got:

The rest of these photos are taken with an iPod and a phone, so super poor quality. I was very disappointed in myself! But anyways, some of the things I did:

Rode a horse bare back(:

Visited the Pawn Shop from Pawn Stars! It was actually way cool! (Horrible picture, but it was way windy.)

Shopping(:

Visited The Bellagio fountains!

Phoenix Zoo! Giraffes are my favorite(:



Touring the Diamondback Stadium

More shopping...


It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad to be home(:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like a good time. Still trying to figure out what the picture below the horse is of... The picture of the dessert made me smile, that is something Megan would take a picture of.