Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prom 2012!

I can't even tell you how perfect and amazing prom was. It was just undescribably amazing. I had the best day of my whole life! I've just never been that happy(: I was the luckiest girl at the dance. (: Had the best date ever(: So happy I got to go with Brayden(:

For our day date, we first went to the park(: Lacrosse, basketball, and even a boomerang, all of which I'm horrible at, but Brayden puts up with me anyways(:
Then we went to Get Air. It's a trampoline park and it is huge and super cool. They had tons of trampolines and even foam pits to jump into! It was a blast jumping around, and doing tricks. (:
My mom is in California, so Whitnie had to take our picture. That's why it's super blurry, but this is us before our day date (:

After that, we went home to get ready. Lisa came over to be my mother for the day so I could have help with my dress and pictures!
The back of my hair. (: Thank heavens for people who do my hair for me!
My absolutely gorgeous corsage. Favorite one yet(:

Pinning on the boutenniere (:




Yeah, we are pretty much way cute together(:




So then we headed off to Landon's house, because we just needed to meet there for dinner, or so I thought. We were almost there when we passed a limo. We commented on how cool it was and then Brayden drove right past it. I thought nothing of it. Then he turned the car around and informed me that the limo was for us! A stretch hummer limo. My jaw dropped to the floor. I was in SHOCK.
It was absolutely gorgeous! Neon ceiling lights, floor lights, little drink bars, amazing sound system, and it was huge. My boy spoiled me. A lot. I still can't believe it. We felt way too cool riding in it! (: Our driver even drove off the road! There was a lot of traffic on the freeway on the way home from Salt Lake, so he just drove down the down of the road and down to a different street. It was totally illegal and way awesome(: Coolest experience ever. (: People were even taking pictures of it as we drove by! It was like we were celebrities!


We went to Corbins for dinner. It was a beautiful resturant. We sat next to this gorgeous glass waterfall, and it was lovely. (: Brayden and I got the same chicken pasta dish, and it was super yummy. (: Way nice resturant, goodness sakes. (: He's too sweet.

After that we went to Union Station in Ogden for pictures (Which I'm dying to see(: ), then went and partied it up at the dance at the Gateway in Union Station. It was amazing and perfect and wonderful... Ah. We love dancing. (:

Then we went to Landon's house after for pizza and ice cream. Brayden "drank my water to me" and ended up basically pouring it all over me(: Ha ha ha it was hilarious. (:

Lastly, when he dropped me off, we had our own last dance to our favorite song(: It couldn't have been more perfect(:

I'm such a lucky girl. I'm never going to forget this day. Ever.
Can't even believe how much he did for me. He makes me feel like a princess(:
He's perfect(:
Sorry girls, I got the best date of all!(:

No comments: