Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's New.

I feel like I haven't blogged forever! It's crazy. I miss it. I miss summer and freedom and doing whatever I want and having no responsibility. But, I have none of those things right now. Anyways, what I've been doing lately:

1- Got a Twitter. Not sure what I'm thinking of it at this point. Had one last year, but deleted it because really, I had no idea what I was doing. Trying it again, who knows what I'll do. All I know is it makes me want to hash tag everything! #SuperAddicted (Exhibit A) Between Facebook, blogging, Pinterest, and now Twitter, I am probably spending way too much time online. Working on it.

2- We got a new hamster!!! He's precious!
Oh my gosh do you see this right now?! He's so little and cuddly and fluffy! #sofluffyimgonnadie (Exhibit B)
I just want to hold him all the time. Isn't he darling?

3- Officially obsessed with Draw Something. It's ridiculous. I have like 10 games going right now.

4- Loving this gorgeous weather lately!!! Little taste of summer(:

5- My cousins Cole and Mason got here this weekend and are staying here for a week! They are 4 and 1 and it's going to be an adventure! It's been forever since we've had little kids in my house!


6- Brayden surprised me with a rose after work(: He's way too sweet(: Made my day! #HeMakesMeSmile (Exhibit C)


7- I live in the basement by myself. At 2 AM, I happened to notice that the storage room light was on. I went to go turn it off, and when I turned the corner, there was a man standing in there. I screamed my little head off  and fell on the ground, only to realize afterwards that it was Whitnie's cardboard cut-out of Justin Bieber. I was not happy.

That is all.

No comments: