Sunday, March 18, 2012

Junior Year - Take Three


Boy oh boy. This year is flying by so fast, I can't even keep up with it.
Term three? Hardest term of the year. So many things going on, I just could barely believe it.
There were so many nights I stayed up later than ever, getting like 3 hours of sleep a night because of work, and just felt like I couldn't do it anymore.
Was a 4.0 really worth it?
Well. It was.
My 15th in a row. I only have to do it five more times before I reach my goal of maintaing a 4.0 cumulative GPA. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I really think I can do it! (:

This term, math has literally been the worst. I want precalculus out of my life. Like right now. SO. Hard. I have had to put endless hours into it just to understand it so I could pass the test.

My absolute favorite class in this whole world? Yoga. Oh my word. It's so perfect for me right now. It helps me to relax and get my mind off of things. It's helped me become stronger and more flexible. I love love love it. Best gym credit I could have asked for. And I'm not complaining about the 20 minutes of shavasana (relaxation....so basically sleeping) we do either. Makes my day.

College Interior Design is WORLDS harder than Interior Design was. There is so much information just to memorize, I can't even wrap my brain around it. I'm lucky to have a great teacher who I really like, and I'll put all the time into it that I need too. Why? Because I love it.

School's kind of taking over my life. I miss having time to sit and play the piano. I miss it a lot. But I know in the end, working hard and achieving my goals will be worth it.

I love high school. It's so much fun, I never want it to end! (:

No comments: