Sunday, July 15, 2012

17!

I can't believe I'm 17! I feel older and older every day...! I am growing up too quick! Had an awesome birthday this year though, thanks to my fantastic friends!(:

Started out the celebrations at work on the 13th! Brayden came in that night around 11 and brought me roses. What a sweetheart! It made my whole night perfect and I couldn't stop smiling. (: The store was a chorus of "Awwwww"'s  when he came in, and everyone was jealous of me after that. (: Even the customers who I'd never met before told me he was a keeper and to never let him go. Ha ha it was awesome. (:
Cute picture Shelby took(:

Aren't they beautiful? <3 

Then while we were closing the store and cleaning, at exactly midnight, Shelby, Sydnie, and I took my first official birthday pictures and had ice cream!




After work, I headed to Walmart to buy supplies for my sleepover with my birthday twinner Kena! I got to her house about one in the morning, and we made cupcakes, blew out candles, and took lots of pictures(:







It's fun to have the same birthday as one of your besties!(:
We partied all night, I basically got one hour of sleep before I had to get up and get ready for the day!

I said goodbye to Kena and went to pick up Baylee! We had a delicious breakfast of cinnamon french toast and frozen hot chocolate for breakfast at Kneaders!


We were originally going to go to Park City to ride the zip line, but because it was raining, we had to change our plans! We went shopping at City Creek instead and got some cute clothes. Shopping's always a good alternative. (:




Love Culture is the literal best.

After that, I took Bay home and Kenzie came to get me for lunch at Chili's!
It was fantastic and so delicious, one of my very favorite places.

Then we had the plan to go to Get Air, but forgot she'd need a waiver and her parents were out of town. Ha ha, I know, nothing went as planned. So we drove around and just talked, and then met the Chandelers for some ice cream at Sub Zero. Yeah.. I eat a ridiculous amount of ice cream.
It's really hard to take a picture of that many people without someone to help. Lisa has some better ones, I'll get them from her.(:

After that, I headed home to change for my birthday date with Brayden(: He brought me another rose when he came to pick me up. (: How sweet is he?!(: We went to dinner at Bostons, which was also fantastic. I had a lot of good food, that's for sure!

After dinner we went up into the mountains to watch the sunset together(: It was really fun(: We danced, laughed, and had a great time(: He surprised me with earrings that he made for me himself out of seashells he got in California! They're so pretty, he was so sweet to spend so much time on that just for me!! I'm a lucky girl!(:


It was beautiful up there, perfect place to spend time with him(:



What an amazing view!(:


When I got home, I found my room totally decorated by my family. (: It was so cute! I just loved it!


They also threw me a mini birthday party, except for a cake all they had was a piece of bread. Awesome. (:


It was the perfect birthday(: My 16th year of life was the best I could have asked for! I hope 17 is even better and I keep making some incredible memories!

No comments: