Sunday, July 8, 2012

The 4th.

In my house, the 4th of July is barely acknowledged. We just don't really celebrate it other than going to see a parade some years. Well, this year, things were different for me! Although I had to miss the parades because of work, I got to celebrate it with Brayden's family, and boy do they celebrate it. (: It was like my first real fourth of July!!(:

We had dinner, games, and so many crazy, incredible fireworks! I met a lot of his extended family, and they were all so nice to me. (: It was great!

Wearing white and blue(: Making faces(: It's what I do(:

They had these things called snakes, never had even heard of them before but they were so cool(:


Fireworks!

I also loved, loved, loved the sparklers(: I was really wishing I had my camera!





It was a way fun holiday, super lucky that they'd include me!(:

No comments: