Sunday, July 1, 2012

Heritage Days!

I look forward to Heritage Days every year! It's the one week where there's actually fun things to do in Syracuse!

First was Syracuse's Got Talent! Isaac and his friends were in it this year. They did a unicycle act! They made it through the first rounds and onto the finals. They took second place over all, it was pretty cool. (:
My friends and I had a great time watching it(:

There was also a carnival. That was one of my favorite parts! Went with Brayden and we took some cool pictures. (: My laptop is broken and I hate dealing with this computer so they're not edited yet, I'll have to wait until mine's fixed, sorry!












It was a lot of fun! We had some crazy times. (:

The next day he came with me to watch the fireworks. That was way fun too. (:
Love this time of year!

No comments: