Sunday, September 9, 2012

Starting Senior Year.



Wow I can't believe I'm a senior. It's kind of scary. This is going to be a big year for me and it's time to starting making some big decisions. It's crazy how many college pamphlets I get in the mail everyday. This is it. It's the final stretch and I can't give up now.

My schedule this year is going to be a rough one - I can already tell. I'm taking some really hard classes. My CE math class is going to require a lot of studying if I want a good grade and AP pysch is just going to take a lot of time.

Thankfully I got some really fantastic teachers for once, and I know that for the most part I'll be fine.

I also have some fun classes like sociology and Prostart. I look forward to those for a break from the stress.

Hoping for a good successful year. Cross your fingers for me, I'll definitely need it.

No comments: