Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thoughts

Oh school.... Getting back in the swing of things has been hard. Being a senior, taking hard classes, being FCCLA VP, having a job, applying for a second job, trying to keep up a social life, getting no sleep.... It's really hard to balance. But I'm trying to make the best of it! It's my last year of this, and I know I'm going to miss it. So I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, even through all of the craziness.

My school is huge this year. Second largest school in the district behind Davis. Getting through the halls is absolutely impossible, especially going against the crowd. I felt like it was huge last year, but there are literally so many students I can't even tell you.

Looking back, I feel like I made the right choice in going to Syracuse. I didn't think I wanted to go there, I thought about going to Clearfield to continue the IB program or Nuames to get ahead for college. But I think that Syracuse has given me the most memorable high school experience I could have had. I know it's different for everyone, but Syracues has been what worked for me. I have the best friends in the world, and have gotten the chance to get close to people I wouldn't have known other wise. I love my teachers, and I love my school. Also, we have the coolest student body at football games. Themes every week? It's just fun. Our football team is dominating this year and it's fun to be a part of it all!(:

Monday was Suicide Prevention Day. I wore yellow and wrote love on my wrist in memory of those who have taken their own lives and to support those who have ever considered it.
 
I love reading scriptures every Sunday with this boy. (:
Although I literally look horrible in this picture,  it still makes me laugh, and it's still cute(:
 
This week is going to be busy. Like, crazy busy. But this is what high school's all about right?
I want a Senior Year to remember. (:
 

No comments: