Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brady's 17th Birthday!(:

I just can't even explain how fun it is to celebrate birthdays! All of my friends were born in the summer, so Brady's was the last one we'll celebrate for awhile! She's finally 17!

Baylee and I surprised her with balloons and woke her up super early to take her to breakfast at Kneaders bakery - and their breakfast is literally the best.
Don't we look stunning at 7:00 am?(:
 
Then Brady and I went to her brother's football game, which it obviously must have been her birthday if I was going to willingly watch a football game. Ha ha.
 
After wards, we went to Get Air, which was a way fun time. I love that place. Brady learned how to do a backflip!(:
 
Lastly we went to get lunch at her favorite resturant The Oaks, up in Ogden canyon. The surroundings were beautiful and we had a fun time! And what's a birthday without ice cream?(:




 
I hope she had a fun day - I know I definitely did! Happy birthday Brady(:
 

No comments: