Friday, August 31, 2012

Meeting Jef and Emily

 
Are they not the cutest couple you've ever seen? ♥
 
I still can't believe I actually got to meet them!
 
A few days ago, Jef tweeted that he was going to be taking her to the Twilight series concert in SLC.
 
So of course, me and Kenzie went down there wanting to meet them!
 
I hate Salt Lake. I hate driving in it. I hate getting hit on by drunk men. I hate walking past hundreds of people begging for money.
 
But we put up with it and it was worth it!
 
We got to the concert at 5 and bought our tickets, then found out the concert didn't actually start until 7:30. We figured that they probably wouldn't show up until closer to that time, so we got comfortable and waited.
 
In the meantime, we bought People Water - which Jef is the CEO of(:


 
 
Well around 6:30 we decided it'd be a good idea to walk around and see if they'd come in another entrance. We noticed a VIP section and looked in there but didn't see them. I turned around, and then I saw them walking towards us to go into the VIP area. I started freaking out and when they got closer, we just watched them walk past in awe. Literally, they're just like us. Except definitely not.
 
So then we realize we're gonna miss our chance to talk to them, so we run to catch up and ask for a picture! They were so sweet, and so nice to us! Jef even said we were cool for buying People Water. I can't believe Jef Holm and Emily Maynard actually touched me. I actually talked to them. Oh. My. Gosh. It was really amazing. I kind of adore them.
 


 
So best day ever? Basically.
 
Ahhhh they're so cute!
 


No comments: