Sunday, August 19, 2012

Haunted?

Brady and I explored a haunted school the other night. So sketchy words can't even describe it.
Legend says a whole bunch of kids died there - whatever, just ridiculous.

But nonetheless, it was terrifying.

Great pictures right? Kind of fits the night.
I wish we'd gone when it wasn't pitch black so that I could have had some pictures of the freakish insides of this building.

All the windows were smashed in, creaky floors, sketchy looking stairs... the whole deal.

And what makes it even better?

A giant mural of a man holding a knife out to stab you as you walk through the doors.

I wish I could have any way to describe the horror.

I know it doesn't really seem that scary, but that place was definitely evil.
I had goosebumps for over an hour after I left.

I'd say "yolo," but I hate when people say that.

No comments: