Friday, August 3, 2012

Antelope Island.

Went to Antelope Island for a little photoshoot practice with my best friend Kena. (: We dealt with blistering heat and huge bugs, horseflies especially which I now have bites all over my body from. However, we had a fantastic time. Not only is she absolutely stunning, but has the cutest wardrobe ever. She made a photographer's job easy. Plus, would you just look at her eyes? They're so beautiful and I didn't even have to edit them, they're just that incredible.

Here are a few of the pictures...














The coolest part is, here step mom saw them and absolutely loved them, and now she wants me to take their family pictures! Crazy! I'm nervous, but hopefully it turns out! (:

And when two best friends take pictures, there's always some behind the scenes fun. (:





Way way fun day. I think I'd call this one a success. (:

No comments: