Sunday, August 19, 2012

They Say Beauty is Pain...

But I'm gonna have to say beauty is money. I've been through quite the hair coloring experience this past week! My hair has been so many different colors it's ridiculous.

This all started because I decided that they healthiest thing to do for my poor damaged hair would be to dye it brown. The bleach all these 7 years has been killing my hair, so I figured if I dyed it back to it's close to natural color, I wouldn't have to hurt it anymore! The goal was to get it to be a really nice, light brown! Did it turn out that way? Not even close.

First try? Turned orange. Like, pumpkin orange.

Cute right? NOT.

So then we dyed it again, and this time it went dark. Like, way dark.

Then to a red brown.

Had to leave the salon after that so my hair was this color for a while.

Then a few days later we did a color delete, turning my hair a super pale yellow.

Then dyed it for the last time and it turned out still pretty blonde, but with more red in it.

And I don't necessarily like it, but I'm sick of messing for it. Cost way too much money. So I'll deal!(:

Bad picture, but you can kind tell.

So yeah. Life would be so much easier if my natural hair color didn't look like dirt.


No comments: