Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Senior Prom!

What a bittersweet day. I loved every second, but I kept remembering that this is literally my senior year. It hit me so hard. I looked around at all of my classmates and realized I'm going to have to say goodbye to everyone in just a few months. I hate it.

But anyways, that's besides the point.

Prom was the best(: For our day date, we went to the Family Fun Center and partied(:
 
I'm pretty bad at bowling, but I rocked at laser tag. (: Beat Brayden. Baylee, Josh and Colton. (:
 
What a good time. (:
 
Then we went to get ready for the dance, and guess what? I was actually on time. It was a miracle. Big thanks to Lisa who did an amazing job with my hair. (: Love her!
He came to get me and we were looking fine(;
 
 
 
One of the couples we were supposed to pick up was late, but we eventually made it to pictures. (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And just for fun, I played with photoshop a little to turn my dress and his tie black... turned out pretty good(:
 
Next came dinner at Ruby River. It was incredible. (:
 
Then off to the dance(: They couldn't have chosen a more beautiful venue for prom than the Capital. It was absolutely gorgeous. So big and elegant, walking up the steps, I felt like a princess going to a ball. It was amazing.
 
 
 
So glad everything worked out with Josh being able to take Bay to prom(: I knew she couldn't miss this, and it was so fun to be in the same group since I really didn't know any of the other girls(: She looked just like Cinderella!(:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have the world's most beautiful best friends <3 love="" p="" them.="">
 
Overall it was just a perfect day. Thank you Brayden for taking me and giving me a night I'll never forget!(:

No comments: