Sunday, March 24, 2013

Senior Year: Take Three.

 
I don't even want to talk about the fact that this is my last term of high school. I'm not excited to graduate like it seems everybody else is. I'm not excited to grow up. I don't want to leave my friends and I don't want my friends to leave me. I love my life exactly the way it is and I love high school. I don't want to leave it. I really don't. I'm scared and in complete dnenial about it.
 
So I'm trying to make my Senior Year as memorable as it can be. And so far I'm not disappointed.
 
I finished out third term with another 4.0. You guys. One more term. One more 4.0 and I did it. If I can make it happen just one more time, I'll be one out of only 6 seniors in my graduating class to have kept a 4.0 cumulative GPA at graduation. I'm honestly so proud of myself. It wasn't easy, but it's worth it to say I did it. Didn't let senioritis touch me. (: One more time....
 
Third term wasn't too bad. I thought I'd love film, but turns out I seriously hate it. So that's awesome. Fashion is the best, and I love it every day. My favorite part about it is that I have friends in all of my classes, except Psych. It makes school so much more fun to have my best friends to talk to. (:
 
It's coming down to it in terms of picking a college. I feel like I'm leaning towards Utah State, but I feel awful turning down such an amazing opportunity at the University of Utah. To get a full ride scholarship there is a big deal, and I feel like I'm just throwing that away. But I haven't made my final decision yet, so we'll see. I'm still waiting to hear if I was accepted at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and I'm thinking about applying at Southern Virginia University. I feel like going out of state would be such an awesome experience. It's just a lot to think about.
 
But this is it. Fourth term. Last term.
 
Gonna finish strong.

No comments: