Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lacrosse Season.

I didn't get to go to as many lacrosse games this season.... Last season I only missed a couple of games. This year I'm so busy with working two jobs, AP tests, CE classes.... It's a lot going on. So I had to miss quite a few games. I'm glad I got to go to the ones I made it to though. I love to watch Brayden do what he loves and he's developed his talents so well!!! Amazing the difference one year can make.

I'm so proud of him and I wish I could watch him play forever. Lacrosse is such a fun sport to watch, and for me to say that is a pretty big deal because I hate sports. Except this one. (:

The Titans made it to the State championship game after an incredible win over Herriman in the semi finals. For a third year time, they have so much to be proud of. We have an amazing team. And I'm so proud of our boys! Especially Brayden(: Lucky to wear his number!(: I'm his #1 fan....(:


I have the best game watching group(:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Such a fantastic season. So fun to watch and I'm proud of how far they've come.

No comments: