Sunday, May 26, 2013

Morp!

We asked the boys to Morp as best friends like we always do. (: I completed my life long goal to use Levi in my asking.
 
We took Levi to Brayden's house with a balloon tied to his collar. We left him in Brayden's yard for Brayden. Brayden popped the balloon and inside was a note that said, "It'd be "dog-gone" fun if we went to Morp together!"
 
So it was super cute and creative. Plus my baby was darling. Just look at this picture.

 
Right?
 
Adorable.
 
 
To ask Colton, Kenz and I wrote him a legit mission call.
It was so pro.
But really though.
 
We made Sam a candy poster that held a cute little poem with candy bars incorporated into it.
 
And Brady asked Carlos with eggs that we wrote letters to her name on in white crayon and then ditched on his porch with the materials to make dye. Her poster said, "It'd be so "egg-citing" to go to Morp with you! I bet you're just dyeing to know who I am!"
 
So basically we all rocked it. It's cool. (:

No comments: