Friday, May 3, 2013

My name's Ashlie and glitter is my favorite color.

While browsing Pinterest with Mrs. Olson during Prostart, I showed her my photography board and mentioned that I've really been wanting to do a glitter photo shoot, and she said she's always wanted to try it. So we did! Kena came along and it was such a fun photo shoot for everyone(: Lots of hilarious moments came about when two little girls came up and asked if we were models, to which Mrs. Olson said yes. They asked if we were from the AMA, if we got our dresses for free, and when our next competitions were. So funny. We just went along with it! Then, one of them asked if Mrs. Olson was my mom, and when she got offended because she's only 24, they apologized and said they meant sister. We just look alike. Hahahahaha. Oh man, Mrs. Olson's face was priceless.

The pictures turned out pretty good, even though finding somewhere to take them and getting ready was ridiculous and plans didn't work out. We made the best of it. (:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: